Bay Area Traffic
CHP diverting traffic around crash on Hwy 92
SANTA CRUZ MOUNTAINS -- vehicle crash on state Highway 92 near state Highway 35 has prompted the California Highway Patrol to issue a traffic advisory for the area.
As of 11:50 a.m., the CHP said traffic in both directions on Highway 92 was being diverted because of the crash, which is being investigated by the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office.
A sheriff's spokesman was not immediately available for comment.
The CHP issued a Sig-alert at 11:06 a.m., and it is expected to be in effect until about 12:30 p.m.
highway 92, I-280, bay area traffic
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday