Bay Area Traffic
CHP diverting traffic around crash on Hwy 92
SANTA CRUZ MOUNTAINS -- vehicle crash on state Highway 92 near state Highway 35 has prompted the California Highway Patrol to issue a traffic advisory for the area.
As of 11:50 a.m., the CHP said traffic in both directions on Highway 92 was being diverted because of the crash, which is being investigated by the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office.
A sheriff's spokesman was not immediately available for comment.
The CHP issued a Sig-alert at 11:06 a.m., and it is expected to be in effect until about 12:30 p.m.
highway 92, I-280, bay area traffic
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday