Bay Area Traffic
Broken rail in San Bruno causes Caltrain delays
SAN BRUNO, Calif. -- Caltrain passengers should expect delays of between five and 20 minutes this morning due to a broken rail on a southbound track in San Bruno, Caltrain officials said.
After the broken rail was reported around 7:30 a.m., trains began to single-track through South San Francisco and San Bruno, causing train traffic in the area to slow.
Service is expected to return to normal in the next hour, a Caltrain employee said around 8:45 a.m.
caltrain, san bruno, bay area traffic
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos