Bay Area Traffic
Broken rail in San Bruno causes Caltrain delays
SAN BRUNO, Calif. -- Caltrain passengers should expect delays of between five and 20 minutes this morning due to a broken rail on a southbound track in San Bruno, Caltrain officials said.
After the broken rail was reported around 7:30 a.m., trains began to single-track through South San Francisco and San Bruno, causing train traffic in the area to slow.
Service is expected to return to normal in the next hour, a Caltrain employee said around 8:45 a.m.
caltrain, san bruno, bay area traffic
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 1 min ago
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam 5 min ago
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor 40 min ago
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
32 min ago