Bay Area Traffic
Broken rail in San Bruno causes Caltrain delays
SAN BRUNO, Calif. -- Caltrain passengers should expect delays of between five and 20 minutes this morning due to a broken rail on a southbound track in San Bruno, Caltrain officials said.
After the broken rail was reported around 7:30 a.m., trains began to single-track through South San Francisco and San Bruno, causing train traffic in the area to slow.
Service is expected to return to normal in the next hour, a Caltrain employee said around 8:45 a.m.
caltrain, san bruno, bay area traffic
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in San Francisco 1 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 20 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
20 min ago