Bay Area Traffic
BART is handing out 5,000 free rides today
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Who says there's no such thing as a free ride? BART is handing out 5,000 free rides today.
It's all part of the Blue Sky Festival at Justin Herman Plaza in San Francisco. The first 5,000 people who get a special passport stamped by six exhibitors will receive a $6 BART ticket for free.
The festival runs from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. It features more than 50 eco-exhibitors and musicians and is in honor of Earth Day.
BART, justin herman plaza, bay area traffic
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- Cause of grass fire in San Jose under investigation
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- Dealers in training ahead of new casino opening
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- Helen Mirren steps in to help grant dying boy's wish
- Homeless woman defies odds, graduates from UOP
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday