Bay Area Traffic
Service to start on new Muni route serving Twitter HQ
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Service on a new Muni express route serving Twitter's new mid-market headquarters will begin Monday morning.
The 83 Express line will run during commute hours on weekdays between Caltrain at Fourth and Townsend to Market between Eighth and Ninth streets.
Muni is offsetting the cost of the new route by operating it in conjunction with other lines.
Twitter received a big tax break from San Francisco to keep it from leaving the city and moving into the vacant merchandise mart building in the mid-market neighborhood.
twitter, muni, bay area traffic
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama sees narrower terror threat, defends drones 55 min ago
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- 'Healthbeat' aims to bring medicine, computers together 5 min ago
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- 'Healthbeat' aims to bring medicine,...
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos