Bay Area Traffic
Weekend closures on N Judah, J Church Lines
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Some heavily-ridden San Francisco Muni lines will be shut down for the weekend.
The N Judah Line on Carl Street will be closed between Willard and Stanyan Streets. The J Church Line will shut down between Reservoir and 14th Streets. The closures are due to construction to replace old railways.
Even worse for commuters, the same lines will be closed three more weekends this summer. Click here to find out when and how to navigate around the construction.
muni, transportation, construction, bay area traffic
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van 58 min ago
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos