Bay Area Traffic
Weekend closures on N Judah, J Church Lines
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Some heavily-ridden San Francisco Muni lines will be shut down for the weekend.
The N Judah Line on Carl Street will be closed between Willard and Stanyan Streets. The J Church Line will shut down between Reservoir and 14th Streets. The closures are due to construction to replace old railways.
Even worse for commuters, the same lines will be closed three more weekends this summer. Click here to find out when and how to navigate around the construction.
muni, transportation, construction, bay area traffic
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- Firefighters battling 3-alarm grass fire in Orinda 14 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 injured in East Palo Alto shooting
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Gov. Brown cites safety in possible bridge delay
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday
- Publicist: Founding member of The Doors dies at 74 7 min ago
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra 31 min ago
- roundup: Bay to Breakers fall; Oakland Hills fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday