Bay Area Traffic
Trailer accident cleared from SB I-680 in Fremont
FREMONT, Calif. -- A Sig-alert was cancelled on southbound Interstate Highway 680 in Fremont. A boat trailer crash had blocked lanes.
The crash was reported at 9:40 a.m. near the Scott Creek Road off-ramp. It involved what appears to be a truck and an SUV toting a boat. The alert was issued at 10:21 a.m., CHP Officer James Evans said.
The attached boat trailer was blocking two southbound lanes of the highway, Evans said.
No details about possible injuries were available yet.
I-680, fremont, bay area traffic
- Mudslide causes trees on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise 27 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body