Bay Area Traffic
Vasco Road reopened after major injury crash
CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A main road in East Contra Costa County is now re-opened after a major injury crash brought traffic to a stand-still.
The five vehicle accident happened this morning on Vasco Road between Walnut Boulevard and Camino Diablo. Five people were hurt in the accident, one of them suffered major injuries. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
contra costa county, bay area traffic
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 54 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Stanford grad wins big deal on "Shark Tank"
32 min ago