Bay Area Traffic
Hwy 101 lanes reopened in South Bay after accident
SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. -- One person has been transported to a hospital with major injuries following a multi-vehicle collision on U.S. Highway 101 North in Santa Clara County this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Multiple vehicles traveling northbound on Highway 101, just north of Lawrence Expressway off-ramp, were involved in a collision at about 5:02 a.m., according to the CHP.
At least one victim was transported to the hospital with major injuries, according to the CHP.
All lanes were reopened at about 7 a.m..
sunnyvale, santa clara, bay area traffic
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday