Bay Area Traffic
Hwy 101 lanes reopened in South Bay after accident
SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. -- One person has been transported to a hospital with major injuries following a multi-vehicle collision on U.S. Highway 101 North in Santa Clara County this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Multiple vehicles traveling northbound on Highway 101, just north of Lawrence Expressway off-ramp, were involved in a collision at about 5:02 a.m., according to the CHP.
At least one victim was transported to the hospital with major injuries, according to the CHP.
All lanes were reopened at about 7 a.m..
sunnyvale, santa clara, bay area traffic
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos