Bay Area Traffic
Hwy 101 lanes reopened in South Bay after accident
SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. -- One person has been transported to a hospital with major injuries following a multi-vehicle collision on U.S. Highway 101 North in Santa Clara County this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Multiple vehicles traveling northbound on Highway 101, just north of Lawrence Expressway off-ramp, were involved in a collision at about 5:02 a.m., according to the CHP.
At least one victim was transported to the hospital with major injuries, according to the CHP.
All lanes were reopened at about 7 a.m..
sunnyvale, santa clara, bay area traffic
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case