Bay Area Traffic
Hwy 101 lanes reopened in South Bay after accident
SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. -- One person has been transported to a hospital with major injuries following a multi-vehicle collision on U.S. Highway 101 North in Santa Clara County this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Multiple vehicles traveling northbound on Highway 101, just north of Lawrence Expressway off-ramp, were involved in a collision at about 5:02 a.m., according to the CHP.
At least one victim was transported to the hospital with major injuries, according to the CHP.
All lanes were reopened at about 7 a.m..
sunnyvale, santa clara, bay area traffic
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 27 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos