Bay Area Traffic
Hwy 101 lanes reopened in South Bay after accident
SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. -- One person has been transported to a hospital with major injuries following a multi-vehicle collision on U.S. Highway 101 North in Santa Clara County this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Multiple vehicles traveling northbound on Highway 101, just north of Lawrence Expressway off-ramp, were involved in a collision at about 5:02 a.m., according to the CHP.
At least one victim was transported to the hospital with major injuries, according to the CHP.
All lanes were reopened at about 7 a.m..
sunnyvale, santa clara, bay area traffic
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 48 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos