Bay Area Traffic
Brake problems caused Caltrain delays
A problem with a Caltrain passenger train's brakes is causing delays for some trains, a Caltrain spokeswoman said.
The problem began around 6:30 a.m. on northbound train No. 309 at the Sunnyvale station.
That train was still running about 20 minutes late as of 7 a.m., while train No. 207 was delayed by about 13 minutes and train 211 by No. 8 minutes, Caltrain spokeswoman Christine Dunn said.
caltrain, bay area traffic
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke in SF
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos