Bay Area Traffic
Brake problems caused Caltrain delays
A problem with a Caltrain passenger train's brakes is causing delays for some trains, a Caltrain spokeswoman said.
The problem began around 6:30 a.m. on northbound train No. 309 at the Sunnyvale station.
That train was still running about 20 minutes late as of 7 a.m., while train No. 207 was delayed by about 13 minutes and train 211 by No. 8 minutes, Caltrain spokeswoman Christine Dunn said.
caltrain, bay area traffic
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor 15 min ago
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep 56 min ago
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 58 min ago
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
7 min ago