Bay Area Traffic
Bay Bridge commute slowed by earlier accidents
Traffic on westbound Interstate Highway 80 on the Bay Bridge and in Emeryville was slowed by two vehicle collisions this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The right and center lanes on westbound I-80 were blocked by a big rig collision near Powell Street in Emeryville, according to the CHP.
A collision on westbound I-80 also slowed traffic near the Treasure Island on-ramp on the Bay Bridge, according to the CHP.
Drivers heading into San Francisco are advised to avoid the area or consider taking BART this morning.
bay bridge, I-80, bay area traffic
- Manager reveals details of teen's stowaway survival 24 min ago
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Pedestrian critically injured in accident in SF
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week
- Young Oakland boy shot in the eye with paintball gun 24 min ago
- Man prefers 3D-printed hand to pricey prostheses 7 min ago
- South Korea ferry toll hits 156 as search gets tougher 28 min ago
- Mom bites dog's ear to save daughter during attack
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
- Manager reveals details of teen's stowaway...
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos