Bay Area Traffic
Bay Bridge commute slowed by earlier accidents
Traffic on westbound Interstate Highway 80 on the Bay Bridge and in Emeryville was slowed by two vehicle collisions this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The right and center lanes on westbound I-80 were blocked by a big rig collision near Powell Street in Emeryville, according to the CHP.
A collision on westbound I-80 also slowed traffic near the Treasure Island on-ramp on the Bay Bridge, according to the CHP.
Drivers heading into San Francisco are advised to avoid the area or consider taking BART this morning.
bay bridge, I-80, bay area traffic
- 3-alarm fire burning at building near China Basin in SF 1 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major BART delays due to Balboa Park station incident 8 min ago
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos