Bay Area Traffic
Storm causes ramp closure and traffic control
A mudslide has forced Caltrans to close the eastbound onramp linking Interstate 80 to Highway 29 in Vallejo. Caltrans says it expects to reopen it by three this afternoon.
On the San Mateo County Coast, one way traffic control is in effect on Highway 1 at Devil's Slide. Caltrans crews are doing erosion control work in the wake of the three storms that hit the Bay Area this past week. The closure will be in effect until 3 this afternoon.
I-80, highway 29, devil's slide, highway 1, vallejo, san mateo county, bay area traffic
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Cal students led move toward divestment 20 min ago
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Bay Area family competing in national Christmas light competition
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday