Bay Area Traffic
Storm causes ramp closure and traffic control
A mudslide has forced Caltrans to close the eastbound onramp linking Interstate 80 to Highway 29 in Vallejo. Caltrans says it expects to reopen it by three this afternoon.
On the San Mateo County Coast, one way traffic control is in effect on Highway 1 at Devil's Slide. Caltrans crews are doing erosion control work in the wake of the three storms that hit the Bay Area this past week. The closure will be in effect until 3 this afternoon.
I-80, highway 29, devil's slide, highway 1, vallejo, san mateo county, bay area traffic
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington's Skagit River
- Preliminary 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- Hundreds of officers attend little girl's graduation
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos