Bay Area Traffic
Storm causes ramp closure and traffic control
A mudslide has forced Caltrans to close the eastbound onramp linking Interstate 80 to Highway 29 in Vallejo. Caltrans says it expects to reopen it by three this afternoon.
On the San Mateo County Coast, one way traffic control is in effect on Highway 1 at Devil's Slide. Caltrans crews are doing erosion control work in the wake of the three storms that hit the Bay Area this past week. The closure will be in effect until 3 this afternoon.
I-80, highway 29, devil's slide, highway 1, vallejo, san mateo county, bay area traffic
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested 12 min ago
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State 1 min ago
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years 1 min ago
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Body found at dump; Bicycle Share expansion
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect...
12 min ago