Bay Area Traffic
Big-rig explosion closes I-80 ramps to Hwy 37 in Vallejo
VALLEJO (KGO) -- The connector ramps from westbound I-80 and eastbound I-80 to Hwy 37 in Vallejo are closed due to a big-rig accident.
Also, southbound Hwy 29/Sonoma Blvd to westbound Hwy 37 is closed.
An Ace tractor-trailer plunged dozens of feet off a ramp and exploded.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area and expect delays. There is no estimated time to reopen the roadway.
vallejo, highway 37, I-80, highway 29, bay area traffic
- San Leandro police search for missing 10-year-old boy 45 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 28 min ago
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California! 32 min ago
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire