Bay Area Traffic
Big-rig explosion closes I-80 ramps to Hwy 37 in Vallejo
VALLEJO (KGO) -- The connector ramps from westbound I-80 and eastbound I-80 to Hwy 37 in Vallejo are closed due to a big-rig accident.
Also, southbound Hwy 29/Sonoma Blvd to westbound Hwy 37 is closed.
An Ace tractor-trailer plunged dozens of feet off a ramp and exploded.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area and expect delays. There is no estimated time to reopen the roadway.
vallejo, highway 37, I-80, highway 29, bay area traffic
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire 35 min ago
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- FBI seeks 'Sports Cap Bandit' bank robbery suspect 50 min ago
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Batkid back in SF; Fremont burglar 39 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro...
35 min ago