Bay Area Traffic
Lane closures today at new Devil's Slide tunnels
PACIFICA, Calif. (KGO) -- The brand new Tom Lantos Tunnels at Devil's Slide will have lane closures. Caltrans announced it needs to close one lane of traffic through the tunnels today because of striping work.
The work will begin at 9 a.m. and last until 3 p.m.. One lane of traffic will be open at all times.
The $439 million project opened Monday after years of delays.
devil's slide, highway 1, caltrans, half moon bay, bay area traffic
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Fire that injured 2 under investigation in SJ
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College 5 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Water pours from top of San Francisco high-rise 55 min ago
- Danville teen killed in Highway 24 crash identified 34 min ago
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Lonely Michigan boy gets surprise party on GMA
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire 39 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday