Bay Area Traffic
Big-rig plunges 100 feet down Brisbane embankment
BRISBANE, Calif. (KGO) -- A big-rig driver was rescued after his truck went 100 feet down an embankment in Brisbane.
It happened just before 3:30 on Bayshore Boulevard, north of San Bruno Avenue. Luckily, he did not have a trailer attached at the time. The driver was taken to the hospital with minor injuries. Crews have removed the truck from the scene. So far, there's no word what caused the crash.
brisbane, bay area traffic
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway 19 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos