Bay Area Traffic
Fallen rocks removed from Hwy 101 in Sausalito
SAUSALITO, Calif. -- All lanes of southbound U.S. Highway 101 in Sausalito have reopened following an injury collision caused by boulders and hillside debris in the roadway this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Multiple lanes of southbound U.S. Highway 101, just south of Rodeo Avenue, were blocked due to an injury collision and rock debris in the roadway, according to the CHP.
The incident was reported at about 2:15 a.m. and was cleared by about 3:45 a.m., according to the CHP.
highway 101, sausalito, bay area traffic
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos