Bay Area Traffic
Fallen rocks removed from Hwy 101 in Sausalito
SAUSALITO, Calif. -- All lanes of southbound U.S. Highway 101 in Sausalito have reopened following an injury collision caused by boulders and hillside debris in the roadway this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Multiple lanes of southbound U.S. Highway 101, just south of Rodeo Avenue, were blocked due to an injury collision and rock debris in the roadway, according to the CHP.
The incident was reported at about 2:15 a.m. and was cleared by about 3:45 a.m., according to the CHP.
highway 101, sausalito, bay area traffic
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County 58 min ago
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
59 min ago
- Police visit homes of missing jetliner's...
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos