Bay Area Traffic
Fallen rocks removed from Hwy 101 in Sausalito
SAUSALITO, Calif. -- All lanes of southbound U.S. Highway 101 in Sausalito have reopened following an injury collision caused by boulders and hillside debris in the roadway this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Multiple lanes of southbound U.S. Highway 101, just south of Rodeo Avenue, were blocked due to an injury collision and rock debris in the roadway, according to the CHP.
The incident was reported at about 2:15 a.m. and was cleared by about 3:45 a.m., according to the CHP.
highway 101, sausalito, bay area traffic
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting