Bay Area Traffic
Caltrans breaks ground on new I-580 HOV lane in Tri-Valley
ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Caltrans and Alameda County have just broken ground on a new HOV lane along Interstate 580 in the Tri-Valley.
The new lane will extend on westbound 580 from Greenville Road in Livermore to the San Ramon Foothill Road overcrossing in Dublin.
Construction is expected to be done next year.
alameda county, dublin, livermore, caltrans, traffic, transportation, I-580, bay area traffic
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers 46 min ago
- Manhunt on for Bay Area ATM robber
- Outkast, The Cure to headline BottleRock in Napa
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- CDC reports rare woman-to-woman HIV transmission
- Overnight stays come to Winchester Mystery House
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Uber insurance policy; BottleRock lineup
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Search for lost jet expands amid signs it...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos