Bay Area Traffic
Caltrans breaks ground on new I-580 HOV lane in Tri-Valley
ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Caltrans and Alameda County have just broken ground on a new HOV lane along Interstate 580 in the Tri-Valley.
The new lane will extend on westbound 580 from Greenville Road in Livermore to the San Ramon Foothill Road overcrossing in Dublin.
Construction is expected to be done next year.
alameda county, dublin, livermore, caltrans, traffic, transportation, I-580, bay area traffic
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos