Bay Area Traffic
I-80 reopened in Emeryville after crash and spill
EMERYVILLE, Calif. -- All lanes of eastbound Interstate Highway 80 in Emeryville have reopened following a vehicle fire and oil spill this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The collision was reported on eastbound Interstate Highway 80, just after Powell Street, shortly before 1 a.m., according to the CHP.
The cause of the collision remains under investigation.
emeryville, I-80, crash, oil spill, bay area traffic
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...