Bay Area Traffic
I-80 reopened in Emeryville after crash and spill
EMERYVILLE, Calif. -- All lanes of eastbound Interstate Highway 80 in Emeryville have reopened following a vehicle fire and oil spill this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The collision was reported on eastbound Interstate Highway 80, just after Powell Street, shortly before 1 a.m., according to the CHP.
The cause of the collision remains under investigation.
emeryville, I-80, crash, oil spill, bay area traffic
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday