Bay Area Traffic
Broken-down train causing Caltrain delays
Caltrain is reporting delays this morning caused by a train that broke down at the Sunnyvale station.
Northbound train No. 211 malfunctioned at 6:37 a.m., Caltrain spokeswoman Christine Dunn said.
Trains passing through the Sunnyvale station are single-tracking around the disabled train as crews work to remove it, she said.
caltrain, bay area traffic
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 11 min ago
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- SF burger joint open nearly 50 years about to close
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking sting 5 min ago
- Cause of Mountain View house fire investigated
- High surf advisory issued for Bay Area beaches
- Tax payment scam cost Belmont woman $3,000
- Person stabbed during fight at SF's Dolores Park
- Woman Canadian goalie debuts in men's league
- Campaign to save dog in Arizona mauling case
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking...
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos