Bay Area Traffic
Broken-down train causing Caltrain delays
Caltrain is reporting delays this morning caused by a train that broke down at the Sunnyvale station.
Northbound train No. 211 malfunctioned at 6:37 a.m., Caltrain spokeswoman Christine Dunn said.
Trains passing through the Sunnyvale station are single-tracking around the disabled train as crews work to remove it, she said.
caltrain, bay area traffic
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond 1 min ago
- Good Samaritan helps save lives in North Bay fire
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos