Bay Area Traffic
Broken-down train causing Caltrain delays
Caltrain is reporting delays this morning caused by a train that broke down at the Sunnyvale station.
Northbound train No. 211 malfunctioned at 6:37 a.m., Caltrain spokeswoman Christine Dunn said.
Trains passing through the Sunnyvale station are single-tracking around the disabled train as crews work to remove it, she said.
caltrain, bay area traffic
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records 10 min ago
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle 56 min ago
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos