Bay Area Traffic
Hearing over AC Transit contract dispute to be held Monday
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Gov. Jerry Brown plans to review findings of the AC Transit union contract dispute after a public hearing Monday.
AC Transit and its largest union will make their cases to a state-appointed panel.
The governor ordered the review after the union threatened to strike last Thursday.
The panel will look at the sticking points in the contract dispute and the impact a strike would have on the community.
AC Transit carries 100,000 riders a day.
ac transit, unions, strike, jerry brown, bay area traffic
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- San Jose man charged in two violent sexual assaults
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate 10 min ago
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos