Bay Area Traffic
Dangling truck blocked lanes of Hwy 101 in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A big-rig was hanging over a guardrail on U.S. Highway 101 in San Francisco after a crash that involved at least two other vehicles this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The collision was reported at 7:57 a.m. on the right side of northbound Highway 101 near the Third Street off-ramp, CHP Officer Ron Simmons said.
A dump truck ended up partially over the highway guardrail, Simmons said.
Simmons said medical personnel responded to the scene but he did not know if anyone was injured.
highway 101, bay area traffic
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420" 6 min ago
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- Report: 1 dead in boat accident near Redwood City 48 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 30 min ago
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos