Bay Area Traffic
Dangling truck blocked lanes of Hwy 101 in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A big-rig was hanging over a guardrail on U.S. Highway 101 in San Francisco after a crash that involved at least two other vehicles this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The collision was reported at 7:57 a.m. on the right side of northbound Highway 101 near the Third Street off-ramp, CHP Officer Ron Simmons said.
A dump truck ended up partially over the highway guardrail, Simmons said.
Simmons said medical personnel responded to the scene but he did not know if anyone was injured.
highway 101, bay area traffic
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- Broken window of high-rise shuts down block in SF
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break 22 min ago
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Obama signs memo to strengthen overtime pay rules 29 min ago
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday