Bay Area Traffic
Crash snarls morning I-80 commute in Pinole
PINOLE, Calif. -- The far right lane of westbound Interstate Highway 80 in Pinole was blocked by emergency crews responding to a big rig that went off the roadway and up an embankment this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The incident was reported at about 3:45 a.m. on westbound I-80, just east of Pinole Valley Road, the CHP said.
No injuries were reported and the cause of the collision remains under investigation, according to the CHP.
I-80, pinole, bay area traffic
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire