Bay Area Traffic
Crash snarls morning I-80 commute in Pinole
PINOLE, Calif. -- The far right lane of westbound Interstate Highway 80 in Pinole was blocked by emergency crews responding to a big rig that went off the roadway and up an embankment this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The incident was reported at about 3:45 a.m. on westbound I-80, just east of Pinole Valley Road, the CHP said.
No injuries were reported and the cause of the collision remains under investigation, according to the CHP.
I-80, pinole, bay area traffic
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF 59 min ago
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 10 min ago
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos