Bay Area Traffic
Bay Bridge lanes re-opened after multi-vehicle crash
OAKLAND, Calif. -- An injury crash blocked multiple lanes on the lower deck of the Bay Bridge for about 40 minutes this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash was reported at about 9:20 a.m. and involved four cars in the eastbound lanes of the bridge near Treasure Island, CHP Officer Kevin Bartlett said.
At least one person suffered minor injuries in the crash, which initially blocked the four left eastbound lanes, Bartlett said.
Two of the lanes opened by about 9:50 a.m. and the roadway fully reopened about 10 minutes later, according to the CHP.
I-80, crash, bay bridge, bay area traffic
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- Local teen gets Bryan Cranston's help in promposal
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos