Bay Area Traffic
BART to hold meeting to approve amended labor contract
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The BART Board of Directors has set a special meeting in January to approve the amended labor contracts with two of its largest unions.
The BART board will meet January 2 to vote on the tentative agreements with SEIU Local 1021 and ATU Local 1555.
The board usually waits until the unions vote on the contract to cast a vote.
However, this time the board will vote first.
BART strike, BART, unions, strike, traffic, transportation, SEIU, ATU, lawsuit, bay area traffic
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos