Bay Area experiencing 3rd driest Dec. since 1800s
The Bay Area is seeing the third driest December since the mid-1800s.
There are major fire concerns all over the Bay Area because of the lack of rain so far this month.
Besides the Bay Area weather, a significant drop off in the Sierra Nevada snow pack is creating a water shortage.
rain, snow, accuweather
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated 25 min ago
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San Rafael
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Golf pro charged; Xmas tree in Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday