High winds blow through Bay Area
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Strong winds of up to 35 miles per hour have been rattling street signs all over the Bay Area Tuesday.
A high wind advisory remains in effect on most Bay Area bridges. Gusts have been clocked at 55 miles per hour.
The wind's also been kicking up sand along San Francisco's Great Highway. A portion of the coastal road was closed Tuesday morning because of the blowing wind.
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week 22 min ago
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos