High winds blow through Bay Area
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Strong winds of up to 35 miles per hour have been rattling street signs all over the Bay Area Tuesday.
A high wind advisory remains in effect on most Bay Area bridges. Gusts have been clocked at 55 miles per hour.
The wind's also been kicking up sand along San Francisco's Great Highway. A portion of the coastal road was closed Tuesday morning because of the blowing wind.
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke near Candlestick 24 min ago
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Oakland boys' choir to sing for Mandela...
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos