High winds blow through Bay Area
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Strong winds of up to 35 miles per hour have been rattling street signs all over the Bay Area Tuesday.
A high wind advisory remains in effect on most Bay Area bridges. Gusts have been clocked at 55 miles per hour.
The wind's also been kicking up sand along San Francisco's Great Highway. A portion of the coastal road was closed Tuesday morning because of the blowing wind.
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 1 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Report indicates Mission Bay fire was accidental
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications 3 min ago
- Reports: Ferry with 471 people sinking off SKorea
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos