Scattered rain showers fall across Bay Area
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Bay Area saw widely-scattered showers Thursday racking up modest rainfall totals across the region. The showers are expected to continue, but one change expected this weekend is a big drop in temperature.
San Francisco actually saw more rain than the North Bay did and across the board, the wet conditions were merely an inconvenience for most people. No major traffic or flooding problems were reported.
rain, storm, accuweather, wayne freedman
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket 42 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF
- Weather to help crews battling Big Sur blaze
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- School marching band hit by robber gets big donation 29 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday