Freeze Warning issued for parts of Bay Area
It's a chilly morning around the Bay Area, with parts of the region waking up to below freezing temperatures.
A Freeze Warning is in effect for the North Bay until 9 a.m. and a Frost Advisory is in effect until 9 a.m. for the San Francisco Shoreline and Santa Clara Valley. Residents are advised to keep their pets and plants protected.
It's a Spare the Air day and it's possible another one will be issued tomorrow.
Mike Nicco's forecast calls for high pressure to bring the Bay Area another mostly sunny day with highs slightly cooler than average. Tonight will be frosty cold Inland, but not as likely around the Bay shoreline.
accuweather, terry mcsweeney
- Freeze Warning in effect for most of Bay Area
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for today 25 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos