Microclimates discussed in ABC7 weather special
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- This is one of those rare times when the Bay Area's forecast coincides with what people in other parts of the country experience during winter.
Our microclimates make this one of the few places in the world with vastly different types of weather at once.
"Our microclimates are changing," said ABC7 News Meteorologist Mike Nicco. "Our weather is upside down at times. Our warmest months aren't during the normal times of the year, our coldest months, you know, are kind of off set."
The "ABC7 News: Inside Bay Area Weather" special airs Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
snow, wind, storm, rain, accuweather
- Campbell police seek witnesses in fatal stabbing
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Fashion designer L'Wren Scott found dead in NY
- DUI checkpoints dot the Bay Area on St. Paddy's Day 4 min ago
- Police search for clues in fatal Concord hit-and-run
- Putin declares Crimea 'sovereign and independent'
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists
- New book reveals Steve Jobs nixed Apple TV idea 5 min ago
- GitHub employee quits; Alleges sexism in workplace 33 min ago
- Man fatally struck by train in Berkeley this morning
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- DUI checkpoints dot the Bay Area on St....
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos