Storm soaks Bay Area, brings snow to Sierra
The Bay Area is drying out this afternoon after some much needed rain Tuesday night and into the morning.
All the rain caused a tree to come down in Santa Rosa. It blocked Calistoga Road at Gates Road, also taking down cable and phone lines.
And the power is back on now at a Novato shopper center. Strong wind knocked out electricity to a few businesses at the Hamilton Marketplace for a short time.
sierra, snow, storm, rain, ski resorts, lake tahoe, wind, travel, mount diablo, accuweather
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- Teen dead, 2 injured in East Palo Alto shooting
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Gov. Brown cites safety in possible bridge delay
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday 31 min ago
- Panel: Apple uses firms outside US to avoid taxes 9 min ago
- Brush fire at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Bay to Breakers fall; Oakland Hills fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday