Storm soaks Bay Area, brings snow to Sierra
The Bay Area is drying out this afternoon after some much needed rain Tuesday night and into the morning.
All the rain caused a tree to come down in Santa Rosa. It blocked Calistoga Road at Gates Road, also taking down cable and phone lines.
And the power is back on now at a Novato shopper center. Strong wind knocked out electricity to a few businesses at the Hamilton Marketplace for a short time.
sierra, snow, storm, rain, ski resorts, lake tahoe, wind, travel, mount diablo, accuweather
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos