Storm soaks Bay Area, brings snow to Sierra
The Bay Area is drying out this afternoon after some much needed rain Tuesday night and into the morning.
All the rain caused a tree to come down in Santa Rosa. It blocked Calistoga Road at Gates Road, also taking down cable and phone lines.
And the power is back on now at a Novato shopper center. Strong wind knocked out electricity to a few businesses at the Hamilton Marketplace for a short time.
sierra, snow, storm, rain, ski resorts, lake tahoe, wind, travel, mount diablo, accuweather
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos