Storm brings new snow to Tahoe
TRUCKEE, Calif. (KGO) -- Tahoe is getting some fresh snow, but it's not really adding up to much for ski resorts.
The storm sweeping through Northern California is warm and rain is expected at levels 6,500 feet or lower. Many of the resorts are projecting 7-10 inches on new snow.
snow, storm, sierra, lake tahoe, accuweather
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Richmond council votes for foreclosure prevention plan
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue 23 min ago
- Online retailers take part in Free Shipping Day
- Woman distracted by FB on phone falls off pier 11 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 43 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
44 min ago
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY...
23 min ago