Storm brings new snow to Tahoe
TRUCKEE, Calif. (KGO) -- Tahoe is getting some fresh snow, but it's not really adding up to much for ski resorts.
The storm sweeping through Northern California is warm and rain is expected at levels 6,500 feet or lower. Many of the resorts are projecting 7-10 inches on new snow.
snow, storm, sierra, lake tahoe, accuweather
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case