ABC7 News hosts typhoon relief fundraiser
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- ABC7 and the Red Cross teamed up to help raise money for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.
On Sunday the official death toll from the storm was raised to 3,974, with about 1,200 missing.
Thanks to ABC7 viewers, we were able to raise a total of $104,431 on Monday for the victims.
You can still make a donation online on the Red Cross' website.
Thank you to everyone who called in and donated what they could on Monday.
evacuation, philippines, rain, storm, wind, fundraiser, charities, non-profit, accuweather
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End 35 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87 43 min ago
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child 17 min ago
- Military shell prompted evacuation of hundreds 57 min ago
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- Mi Pueblo grocery stores submit bankruptcy plans
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch