Local company makes championship merchandise for Mavs
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Dallas Mavericks fans are waking up this morning eager to get their hands on some championship merchandise and it's a northwest Houston company providing a number of the T-shirts.Tradesmark Promotional Products off Todd Street started on the big order of shirts immediately after the big win last night.
"Well I think it's great the Mavs won. I wish it was the Houston Rockets this time. But we will make a sacrifice since it is a Texas team," said Todd Longenecker with Tradesmark Promotional Products.
Employees worked overnight to get the shirts done before stores open in Dallas this morning.
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 48 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- River Oaks residents fighting to stop office building 44 min ago
- Rice U police officers cleared of wrongdoing in man's arrest
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Woman charged after allegedly kicking son in Walmart
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- NJ honor student who sued parents returns home