Research: Houston the most diverse city in the U.S.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston is now the most ethnically diverse city in the country.
Researchers at Rice University analyzed census data and concluded the Bayou City is home to the most ethnic groups.
According to the Houston Chronicle, Missouri City and Pearland are even more diverse than Houston and other suburbs aren't far behind. Fort Bend County is the most diverse and residential segregation has dropped over the past 20 years, especially in the suburbs.
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown 43 min ago
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart