Research: Houston the most diverse city in the U.S.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston is now the most ethnically diverse city in the country.
Researchers at Rice University analyzed census data and concluded the Bayou City is home to the most ethnic groups.
According to the Houston Chronicle, Missouri City and Pearland are even more diverse than Houston and other suburbs aren't far behind. Fort Bend County is the most diverse and residential segregation has dropped over the past 20 years, especially in the suburbs.
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Son shoots, kills man allegedly attacking dad 2 min ago
- Person found shot, killed in SW Houston parking lot 2 min ago
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend 2 min ago
- Video shows person of interest in Cy-Fair area arson 1 min ago
- Man accused of shooting girlfriend's relatives in SE Houston 2 min ago
- Houston city pools open this weekend
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos