Man accused of videotaping sex assaults
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston man is charged with sexually assaulting a woman and videotaping the attacks.
Ted Dwayne Stevens, 46, is charged with sexual assault of an adult. He is accused of assaulting a woman during their sexual relationship on at least two occasions in November 2010.
The 44-year-old victim told an investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's Office special victims unit that over time Stevens had recorded several sex assaults of her.
Court documents state that officials viewed the video evidence and discovered about 65 video clips that show the victim being sexually assaulted by Stevens.
Bail has been set at $20,000 in the case.
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death 3 min ago
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos 6 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- New cameras to help cops settle disputes
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- One dead, others injured in Baytown wreck 6 min ago
- Feds to reduce stimulus due to improving job market 58 min ago
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day