Daylight Saving Time begins Sunday
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Daylight Saving Time begins tomorrow morning, which means you're going to lose an hour of sleep.
Remember to change your clocks so you won't be late to any outings you may have planned for Sunday.
We're springing forward, so at 2am or before you go to sleep tonight, you'll want to move your clock forward one hour.
The time change applies to everyone in the U.S., except those in Hawaii and Arizona.
The Houston Fire Department says when you change the clocks, it is also a good time to change the batteries your smoke detectors.
Officials said in one out of three Houston house fires, the residents do not have a working smoke detector.
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star 1 min ago
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 36 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers 18 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident