Enjoy the Houston Children's Festival this weekend!
The Houston Children's Festival, presented by Baker Hughes and benefiting Child Advocates, Inc., is set for Saturday, April 9 and Sunday, April 10 from 10:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. in downtown Houston.
Special attractions for the 2011 festival include the Saturday only personal appearance of Sterling Knight, star of Disney's "Sonny with a Chance" and New Line's "17 Again" (Saturday) and Roshon Fegan, star of Disney's new hit, Shake it Up (Sunday) Saturday fun includes the personal appearances of Chris and Martin Kratt, stars of HoustonPBS' hit adventure series Wild Kratts.
For the younger set, the excitement includes Dora, the Explorer & Diego, presented by Moody Gardens and Buddy, the Dinosaur from Dinosaur Train, presented by HoustonPBS. Plus, 6 Stages, 10 Big Family Adventure Areas and over 300 fun activities. For more information and advance tickets visit www.houstonchildrensfestival.com or www.facebook.com/houstonchildrensfestival.
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Boy, 6, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Robbery suspects lead police on overnight chase
- Officer hurt when driver hits cruiser in NW Houston
- Nuisance buildings around Houston coming down today
- Triathletes pushing themselves today in The Woodlands
- 300-pound man dies after cops use stun gun
- Granbury residents prepare to return home
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- Video: Trapped ducklings saved by phone app
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos