Constable Trevino to appear before grand jury
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- 13 Undercover has learned that Constable Victor Trevino has been subpoenaed to a grand jury Wednesday morning. The Harris County District Attorney's investigation of the Eastside Constable began last fall.
In the past week several of Trevino's top commanders have testified in a probe of the charity founded by the popular lawman. The investigation was sparked by 13 Undercover stories examining possible misconduct in a number of Harris County constable offices.
Last fall Victor Trevino promised a full review of his office and the charity he founded. But he never gave us the results. Until now, no one has seen Wayne Dolcefino's extensive interview with the Constable. Now that the grand jury is examining Trevino's conduct, you can see what he said a year ago.
And Wednesday night at 10pm, exclusive new documents about life inside Precinct 6 that the County Attorney has fought to keep you from seeing.
Look for full coverage of the Trevino investigation and the work of the watchdog Vince Ryan -- Wednesday on Eyewitness News at 10.
-- Watch Part 1 of 2011 interview with Constable Victor Trevino
-- Watch Part 2 of 2011 interview with Constable Victor Trevino
-- Watch Part 3 of 2011 interview with Constable Victor Trevino
-- Watch Part 4 of 2011 interview with Constable Victor Trevino
13 undercover, wayne dolcefino
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation 50 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees 17 min ago
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses 23 min ago
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans