Constable Trevino to appear before grand jury
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- 13 Undercover has learned that Constable Victor Trevino has been subpoenaed to a grand jury Wednesday morning. The Harris County District Attorney's investigation of the Eastside Constable began last fall.
In the past week several of Trevino's top commanders have testified in a probe of the charity founded by the popular lawman. The investigation was sparked by 13 Undercover stories examining possible misconduct in a number of Harris County constable offices.
Last fall Victor Trevino promised a full review of his office and the charity he founded. But he never gave us the results. Until now, no one has seen Wayne Dolcefino's extensive interview with the Constable. Now that the grand jury is examining Trevino's conduct, you can see what he said a year ago.
And Wednesday night at 10pm, exclusive new documents about life inside Precinct 6 that the County Attorney has fought to keep you from seeing.
Look for full coverage of the Trevino investigation and the work of the watchdog Vince Ryan -- Wednesday on Eyewitness News at 10.
-- Watch Part 1 of 2011 interview with Constable Victor Trevino
-- Watch Part 2 of 2011 interview with Constable Victor Trevino
-- Watch Part 3 of 2011 interview with Constable Victor Trevino
-- Watch Part 4 of 2011 interview with Constable Victor Trevino
13 undercover, wayne dolcefino
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on wreck in northwest Houston
- Search continues for clues in women's murders