Naked man causes freeway commotion
LOS ANGELES, CA -- It wasn't an accident causing rubber-necking on a Southern California freeway -- it was a naked guy.
Commuters got an eyeful on I-405 in the Los Angeles area at the height of rush-hour Thursday afternoon. California Highway Patrol Officer Monica Posada says commuters reported a nude man in the center divide.
Long Beach police detained the 21-year-old and gave him a mental evaluation. Police say he'll be charged with misdemeanor indecent exposure.
los angeles, bizarre
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS 20 min ago
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today 52 min ago
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza' 51 min ago
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Restaurant robbery attempt foiled by quick-thinking worker 40 min ago
- Exxon Mobil building evacuated due to fire on roof
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations