Naked man causes freeway commotion
LOS ANGELES, CA -- It wasn't an accident causing rubber-necking on a Southern California freeway -- it was a naked guy.
Commuters got an eyeful on I-405 in the Los Angeles area at the height of rush-hour Thursday afternoon. California Highway Patrol Officer Monica Posada says commuters reported a nude man in the center divide.
Long Beach police detained the 21-year-old and gave him a mental evaluation. Police say he'll be charged with misdemeanor indecent exposure.
los angeles, bizarre
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault 39 min ago
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase 52 min ago
- Photos: 7 big brands that are stuggling
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket 26 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 22 min ago
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation in SW Houston 38 min ago
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI 57 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- Keep grays at bay with root touch-up products