People mistake labradoodle for lion roaming streets of Norfolk
NORFOLK, VA (KTRK) -- Authorities in Norfolk, Virginia, were on alert for a dangerous beast roaming the streets.
Police got a call from someone who swore he saw a baby lion on the street. But believe it or not, that lion on the loose turned out to be Charles, a labradoodle with a cut resembling the shaggy mane of a lion.
Police even called the Norfolk Zoo and had them make sure all the lions were still in their cages before they realized it was a huge case of mistaken identity.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Texans reportedly release TE Owen Daniels
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'