16 human skulls found on streets in Prague
PRAGUE -- Police in Prague say 15 human skulls have been found in a wooden box found on a street, and another was found in a garbage bin.
Spokeswoman Jana Roesslerova says police found the 15 skulls Thursday morning near a garbage container after they were alerted by a telephone caller. Roesslerova says each skull was numbered.
She says another skull, also bearing a number, was found in a garbage bin Wednesday by a homeless person.
Police say it is not clear whether the two cases are connected. They have asked experts to help in their investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HPD: Fight between roommates ends in shooting
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year
- Video from violent fast food robbery released 56 min ago
- Wreck causes fire in Tomball gas station parking lot 47 min ago
- Alcohol sales rules could change in Houston 7 min ago
- Mom accused of whipping girl with jump rope 16 min ago
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today
- Spring woman accused of injuring elderly man
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Marine's body sent home without heart
- Speed may be to blame for fatal accident
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Want to buy pot, legally? Head to Uruguay
- David Tillman's midday weather forecast
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos