Yale students unhappy about prankster putting feces in laundry machines
NEW HAVEN, CT -- Yale University hopes to solve a case of whodungit by identifying the stinker who has been soiling students' laundry by sticking human feces inside clothes dryers.
The culprit has been dubbed the "poopetrator" and is being blamed for at least four incidents in the past month in the laundry room at Saybrook College.
Saybrook Master Paul Hudak says Yale police are investigating. He says students are being asked to not leave their laundry unattended, and the targeted machines have been cleaned. Officials at the Ivy League school also are considering changes to laundry room access.
The Yale Daily News reports that Saybrook students are angry about the mess and have begun standing watch over the laundry room.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Ohio Amish girl won't be forced to have chemo