Haunted house provides setting for Arizona man's marriage proposal
PHOENIX, AZ (KTRK) -- A man trying to pop the question to his girlfriend decided to put a Halloween twist on the big moment.
Nick Showman took his girlfriend, Stephanie Hill, to a haunted house in Arizonia. He told her she was in for a big surprise on the 13th floor. Little did she know the surprise was a ring.
"I didn't know what he was doing," said Stephanie. "He just sort of stopped and I'm like, 'What are you doing? There are zombies! Let's go.'"
Turns out nick made the right choice, getting the zombies to help him ask for Stephanie's hand in marriage. She said yes and also said it was the best way ever to do it..
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire 58 min ago
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 47 min ago
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 46 min ago
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Three Webster officers go before judge today