Haunted house provides setting for Arizona man's marriage proposal
PHOENIX, AZ (KTRK) -- A man trying to pop the question to his girlfriend decided to put a Halloween twist on the big moment.
Nick Showman took his girlfriend, Stephanie Hill, to a haunted house in Arizonia. He told her she was in for a big surprise on the 13th floor. Little did she know the surprise was a ring.
"I didn't know what he was doing," said Stephanie. "He just sort of stopped and I'm like, 'What are you doing? There are zombies! Let's go.'"
Turns out nick made the right choice, getting the zombies to help him ask for Stephanie's hand in marriage. She said yes and also said it was the best way ever to do it..
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast 28 min ago
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?