Haunted house provides setting for Arizona man's marriage proposal
PHOENIX, AZ (KTRK) -- A man trying to pop the question to his girlfriend decided to put a Halloween twist on the big moment.
Nick Showman took his girlfriend, Stephanie Hill, to a haunted house in Arizonia. He told her she was in for a big surprise on the 13th floor. Little did she know the surprise was a ring.
"I didn't know what he was doing," said Stephanie. "He just sort of stopped and I'm like, 'What are you doing? There are zombies! Let's go.'"
Turns out nick made the right choice, getting the zombies to help him ask for Stephanie's hand in marriage. She said yes and also said it was the best way ever to do it..
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Young artists put on unique display
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man killed by authorities 'Into the wild' hunter
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Workers recover Bible from rubble of NYC buildings
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days
- Girl, 5, spends day at wrong school
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods