It's against the law to rub a pregnant woman's belly in Pennsylvania
HARRISBURG, PA (KTRK) -- In Pennsylvania, it is now against the law to rub a pregnant woman's belly. Ignoring that law could result in harassment charges.
It's an old statute that got a new spotlight after a man in Pennsylvania was recently accused of repeated belly rubbing.
The law protects pregnant women from unwanted rubs.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery 21 min ago
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Crews to assess damage to rig struck by large wave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos