It's against the law to rub a pregnant woman's belly in Pennsylvania
HARRISBURG, PA (KTRK) -- In Pennsylvania, it is now against the law to rub a pregnant woman's belly. Ignoring that law could result in harassment charges.
It's an old statute that got a new spotlight after a man in Pennsylvania was recently accused of repeated belly rubbing.
The law protects pregnant women from unwanted rubs.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two dead in NW Houston nursing home shooting 13 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- UH student robbed of phone on campus
- Harris County IDs suspects in meat market break-ins
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire 27 min ago
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Massive shark reeled in from Gulf
- Toddler flown to hospital after dog bit him in the face
- Woman says used car's sweet deal turned sour
- Volunteer fire chief dies while battling Brazoria Co. fire