It's against the law to rub a pregnant woman's belly in Pennsylvania
HARRISBURG, PA (KTRK) -- In Pennsylvania, it is now against the law to rub a pregnant woman's belly. Ignoring that law could result in harassment charges.
It's an old statute that got a new spotlight after a man in Pennsylvania was recently accused of repeated belly rubbing.
The law protects pregnant women from unwanted rubs.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- 20 people on missing plane worked for Austin company 12 min ago
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 11 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou 41 min ago
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?