Key West's annual Fantasy Fest ends with super hero parade
KEY WEST, FL -- The Wonder Women were out in force and not all were women.
Key West's annual Fantasy Fest ended this weekend with a super hero parade. One float featured a troupe of Wonder Woman lookalikes. And there's one guy with a big mustache on a float who was dressed as Wonder Woman. Other costumes were little more than body paint.
The theme of this year's Fantasy Fest in south Florida was "Super Heroes, Villains and Beyond." The "Heroes to Zeros" float featured a giant syringe and supposed nurses and baseball players.
There was a real super hero at the parade, endurance swimmer Diana Nyad. She was honored for her record-setting swim from Cuba to Key West.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas 30 min ago
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced 19 min ago
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery
- Runoff to determine new Montgomery County judge
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 290 missing, 6 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 12 min ago
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
44 min ago
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos