Key West's annual Fantasy Fest ends with super hero parade
KEY WEST, FL -- The Wonder Women were out in force and not all were women.
Key West's annual Fantasy Fest ended this weekend with a super hero parade. One float featured a troupe of Wonder Woman lookalikes. And there's one guy with a big mustache on a float who was dressed as Wonder Woman. Other costumes were little more than body paint.
The theme of this year's Fantasy Fest in south Florida was "Super Heroes, Villains and Beyond." The "Heroes to Zeros" float featured a giant syringe and supposed nurses and baseball players.
There was a real super hero at the parade, endurance swimmer Diana Nyad. She was honored for her record-setting swim from Cuba to Key West.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat