Commuters in Moscow can ride subway for free if they do squats
MOSCOW, Russia (KTRK) -- Commuters in Moscow can now add a quick workout on their way to work.
In honor of the upcoming 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics, subway stations in Moscow added new machines which allow passengers to do 30 squats. As a reward, passengers have their train ticket fee waived.
The machine can detect people trying to cheat their way into a free ticket.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery 6 min ago
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Crews to assess damage to rig struck by large wave
- Argentine zoo shows off white tiger triplets
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos