Man spends nearly $1,700 in one sitting at South Carolina Waffle House
PIEDMONT, SC (KTRK) -- A man in South Carolina couldn't believe his eyes when a Waffle House waitress rang up his breakfast bill.
It was for a whopping $1,666.61. It was only supposed to be for $16, but the waitress says the '6' key got stuck on the machine, charging his credit card for nearly $1,700.
The man said he had the money to cover the bill, but he's obviously going to ask for a refund.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Push-up jeans promise bigger booty
- Blind man survives fall onto subway tracks
- Recipes to make deep fried treats at home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos