Fake eyelashes for dogs? New trend takes pet pampering to new level of glamour
Those falsies women wear are now being made for pets, taking puppy pampering to a whole new level of glamour.
"Falsies," if you didn't know, are fake eye lashes, and they have become the latest internet craze for pets.
Photos of dogs wearing fake lashes and makeup first emerged on a Japanese culture blog.
It was then followed by cats dolled up in makeup.
Some say it's fabulous, but others say it's just plain creepy.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born