Fake eyelashes for dogs? New trend takes pet pampering to new level of glamour
Those falsies women wear are now being made for pets, taking puppy pampering to a whole new level of glamour.
"Falsies," if you didn't know, are fake eye lashes, and they have become the latest internet craze for pets.
Photos of dogs wearing fake lashes and makeup first emerged on a Japanese culture blog.
It was then followed by cats dolled up in makeup.
Some say it's fabulous, but others say it's just plain creepy.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Teen survives California to Hawaii flight in wheel well
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43 56 min ago
- General Mills scraps controversial new legal terms
- New study says laughing makes your brain work better
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos